Trust me....


Do you trust me?

It is not enough to trust me yesterday, you need to trust me today.

It is not enough to trust me with some of your situations you need to trust me with all of your situations.

It is not enough to trust with me concerning some aspects of your life, you need to trust me with all of your life.

Do you trust me if I call you to walk left, even if everyone else is going right?

Do you trust me if all you see are mountains in front of you?

Do you trust me if the situation looks impossible?

Do you trust me?

Do you believe that I will never leave you nor will I ever forsake you?

Do you believe I will be with you the entire way?

Do you believe that I have the ability to open doors and close doors?

Do you believe that I am capable of making a way out of no way?

Do you believe that I love you?

Do you believe that I will not allow harm to come your way?

 
The road I have chosen you to walk is different than the road others will walk. There will be times that the mountains in front of you seem so high, but I am calling you into a new level of trust. I will give you the strength you need for this journey. I will give you the tools needed for the climb. I am in front of you guiding your way. Though the road seems so difficult, you have no need to fear.

I am holding your hand. Can’t you feel me? I need you to drown out the voices of fear. Drown out the voices of confusion. Drown out the voices of worry. Drown out the voices that are flooding your mind with questions. And trust me.

There are so many doors I want to open for your life, but I need you to trust me.

There are places I am going to have you go, but I need you to trust me.

The promises that have been declared over your life years ago are about to come to pass, but I need you to trust me.

Though you feel barren as Hannah was, I need you to believe that your Samuel “Your promise” is on it’s way.

Though you feel pressured to bow down to the king “the world” as the 3 Hebrew boys were pressured, refuse like they did, because I will spare you from the fiery attacks.

Though you feel alone on this journey, as David was, walk it because the promise on your life will come to pass.

Don’t be afraid of the storms in your life, because I am right there.

Don’t be afraid of what little you may have, but remember that I multiplied the fish and the loaves of bread.

I am calling you to trust me for your daily manna.

Seek me daily because I want to speak to you. Let me have control of your life. And trust me.

I knew you before you were born. I had a plan for your life before your parents even knew you existed. My ways are higher than your own. Trust me even when things don’t make sense. Trust me even if it seems like everything is falling apart. Trust me, because I am in control.

Trust me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why the church doesn't need any more coffee bars

All is well

Heaven just gained an amazing man (Melchor Lira 1985-2017)